26. Janvier [Review] BTS - Young Forever


26. Janvier. 2018

Review of BTS' Young Forever 花樣年華 Album, night version.

I bought it at Amazon.fr last week.



I was seriously confused between day ver. and night ver.
Which one should I buy?!
I wanted to buy only one, but both versions are equally awesome!!!!!
I was concerned about it almost a week, 
finally I decided to buy night ver.
Maybe my mind was dark...



There are 2 CDs, poster and photo book.


2 CDs, 


Photo book,


The hero of my photo card is Jin!


My favourite photo 1


My favourite photo 2


I put the poster on the wall of my room.

I was really impressed of this album. All the songs in this album are touched my heart.
I love this concept, The most beautiful moment in life: Young forever.
It reminds me of my past times, when I was in Japan, Australia and France... my voyages, sadness and happiness etc. 

When is my most beautiful moment in my life?
Have it passed already or will it come in the future?


Comments