29. mars [Review] Snaps sticker + A5 notebook



29. mars 2018

Snaps square stickers and A5 note book

Snaps is a quite popular photo printing company in S Korea. 
As both mobile application and web site are well-organized,
it is very easy to order whatever you want.

I'd gotten free sticker coupon (once again!) and 50% discount coupons of sticker and A5 note.
If you have them, have to use them!

Also, at that time, I was a looser of the battle BT21 online selling,
therefore...
If cannot obtain, MAKE!

Mobile application : SNAPS (English/ international delivery possible)
Web site: SNAPS (Korean only I guess)


2 sticker sets and A5 note have arrived!


This is Quality Assurance. 
Like Oh Print me (refer to another post), 
They assure the quality of the products, and if there is any problem, you can reorder or get refund in 7 days.


Sample stickers.

In case of Square sticker, you can put 63 different images.

Sticker Size: 24mm X 24mm 
One page size: 102mm X 102mm
9 stickers on one page * 7 pages.




I put the photos of my favorites and some BT21 images.




There are also basic designs offered.
If you don't know how to use Photoshop or illustrator (to get more decoration-like) 
you can use offered designs.


Like this,


Like this.


💜


💜


💜


💜


💜


💜


💜


Decorate your diary! :-) 💜





I made BT21 TATA notebook...!!!!
was so angry since I lose at the battle of BT21!!!! 
😭 😭 😭


You can choose 2 images for your notebook.


It's quite thick. You will have enough page.


Inner pages are also your choice.
I chose line one, but there are 3 options (Line, Grid and Cornell)


Let's enjoy fan-life with our favourites!!!





Comments